レビュー (1,099)I fill I was overcharged on the shipping for the other item you shipped with this order!You shouldn’t buy if you don’t want to pay the shipping!! Now I have to block you after you read this cause you seem like a liability Thank You for your kindness and service 🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻 Thanks for the givvy!!
🇧🇴🇺🇸🇲🇽 thank you for always having a great show. lots of knowledge of coins and always fun. quick shipping awesome products. recommend The show was awesome, the packaging was great, and the shipping was fast. The drawing was my favorite item I received! Great show, great seller and great deals thank you. Fun show with great products and fast, professional shipping! Thanks for all the coins. But in the bundle there, there were a lot a lot. A lot of pennies just to let you know a lot of fillers with d's, and P not penny, sister fillers must have at least twenty ofnot penny, sister fillers must have at least 20 of them. Packaged well, received as shown and quick delivery. Awesome experience, I would recommend this seller. nice auction...Quick shipping!!! Yeah buddy! Professional, courteous, detailed! It was a pleasure being on the live stream and actually getting a quality watch at a price and with super fast delivery! Outstanding seller! Fast shipping! Highly recommended! Imbery happy with my giveaway thank you very much. Fast shipping, packed very well. Thank you! Thank you for my purchase and the Givvy