レビュー (493)shipped for protection!!! stands are great! Packaged well and the sticker is very cool haha. Couldn't be happier with my purchase. Fastest shipping around! Love the piece I got! You guys are the best 10/10 recommend Love these deals. I will definitely be back for the next show to buy more great show, great prices like always 👍🏻 Everything was perfect-Thank you!! Four Ks is the best. Great people. Fast shipping my lights are amazing great craftsmanship, top quality, super friendly and responsive. the light it better than expected I will be buying more Light up box is awesome, they did a custom for me and were very easy to work with. Packaged well Thanks again 10/10
Awesome show.. Thank you so much. highly recommend. Love the sign you guys do a great job on them and love the shows! Showed up packaged well and on time! The best stands I’ve gotten, love the show A+ Best sellers on WhatNot!!! Always a 5 star id put way more stars if I could!! 10 Stars if it would let me!! Amazing people!! Everything comes in perfect!! Amazing! For being 3d printed the detail is really well and the quality is actually really good. For sure would buy from again! Great and fun show with great deals! Diecasts & a 3D printed 8 place 1/64 diecast stand were packaged securely to prevent damage in shipping. The threw in the 1/64 stand for free with my last 1/64 purchase. beautiful and great packaging great packaging and postage Everything came in great!! Great people! Highly recommend!! Car came in perfect condition, I couldn't be happier with my purchase.