レビュー (646)absolutely perfect. thank you so much 🩷 Oh I l o v e the owl tote!! Thx sooo much!!💗🤗 beautiful and in brand new condition. fast shipping. the bags have been conditioned. so soft. thank you 😊 Beautiful skinny case - great seller - highly recommended!!!! Great seller. Love my kisslock! I love the tea rose bag! In perfect condition and so pretty. I wish I would have seen the other side of the vintage bag to see that it had a long pen mark right in the middle of it on the outside I am trying to clean off but not looking any better. This rare and unique Coach Star Wars card case is definitely a must-have. Thank you so much for sharing it with us! Beautiful tote from a great seller - highly recommended!!!! Just fabulous as always! Thank you! Gorgeous wallet! Thank you. 🙏🏼😊 If you love Coach and Dooney her Sunday morning shows are the place to be. Beautiful bags at unbelievable prices. So grateful.. 🙏🏼🥰 This lady right here is one of the best best sellers ever. I love her so much and I hate when I miss her shows. It’s always a beautiful beautiful bag from her 10 stars for you, honey.
Beautiful tote from a great seller – very highly recommended!!!! Great prices! Love my bags. Love the Disney bag! Thank u!🤗 Absolutely LOVE my Kate Spade! ♠️💕 It’s even cuter in person and arrived absolutely perfect! 😍 Thank you so much! Sty nice bag. Seller is so sweet. I love her show!