レビュー (65,652)I want to be the very best
Like no one ever was
To catch them is my real test
To train them is my cause
I will travel across the land
Searching far and wide
Teach Pokémon to understand
The power that's inside
It's you and me
I know it's my destiny
Oh, you're my best friend
In a world we must defend
A heart so true
Our courage will pull us through
You teach me and I'll teach you
Pokémon!
Gotta catch 'em all
Gotta catch 'em all
Pokémon! I want to be the very best
Like no one ever was
To catch them is my real test
To train them is my cause
I will travel across the land
Searching far and wide
Teach Pokémon to understand
The power that's inside
It's you and me
I know it's my destiny
Oh, you're my best friend
In a world we must defend
A heart so true
Our courage will pull us through
You teach me and I'll teach you
Pokémon!
Gotta catch 'em all
Gotta catch 'em all
Pokémon! I want to be the very best
Like no one ever was
To catch them is my real test
To train them is my cause
I will travel across the land
Searching far and wide
Teach Pokémon to understand
The power that's inside
It's you and me
I know it's my destiny
Oh, you're my best friend
In a world we must defend
A heart so true
Our courage will pull us through
You teach me and I'll teach you
Pokémon!
Gotta catch 'em all
Gotta catch 'em all
Pokémon! I want to be the very best
Like no one ever was
To catch them is my real test
To train them is my cause
I will travel across the land
Searching far and wide
Teach Pokémon to understand
The power that's inside
It's you and me
I know it's my destiny
Oh, you're my best friend
In a world we must defend
A heart so true
Our courage will pull us through
You teach me and I'll teach you
Pokémon!
Gotta catch 'em all
Gotta catch 'em all
Pokémon! I want to be the very best
Like no one ever was
To catch them is my real test
To train them is my cause
I will travel across the land
Searching far and wide
Teach Pokémon to understand
The power that's inside
It's you and me
I know it's my destiny
Oh, you're my best friend
In a world we must defend
A heart so true
Our courage will pull us through
You teach me and I'll teach you
Pokémon!
Gotta catch 'em all
Gotta catch 'em all
Pokémon! I want to be the very best
Like no one ever was
To catch them is my real test
To train them is my cause
I will travel across the land
Searching far and wide
Teach Pokémon to understand
The power that's inside
It's you and me
I know it's my destiny
Oh, you're my best friend
In a world we must defend
A heart so true
Our courage will pull us through
You teach me and I'll teach you
Pokémon!
Gotta catch 'em all
Gotta catch 'em all
Pokémon! I want to be the very best
Like no one ever was
To catch them is my real test
To train them is my cause
I will travel across the land
Searching far and wide
Teach Pokémon to understand
The power that's inside
It's you and me
I know it's my destiny
Oh, you're my best friend
In a world we must defend
A heart so true
Our courage will pull us through
You teach me and I'll teach you
Pokémon!
Gotta catch 'em all
Gotta catch 'em all
Pokémon! I want to be the very best
Like no one ever was
To catch them is my real test
To train them is my cause
I will travel across the land
Searching far and wide
Teach Pokémon to understand
The power that's inside
It's you and me
I know it's my destiny
Oh, you're my best friend
In a world we must defend
A heart so true
Our courage will pull us through
You teach me and I'll teach you
Pokémon!
Gotta catch 'em all
Gotta catch 'em all
Pokémon! I want to be the very best
Like no one ever was
To catch them is my real test
To train them is my cause
I will travel across the land
Searching far and wide
Teach Pokémon to understand
The power that's inside
It's you and me
I know it's my destiny
Oh, you're my best friend
In a world we must defend
A heart so true
Our courage will pull us through
You teach me and I'll teach you
Pokémon!
Gotta catch 'em all
Gotta catch 'em all
Pokémon! I want to be the very best
Like no one ever was
To catch them is my real test
To train them is my cause
I will travel across the land
Searching far and wide
Teach Pokémon to understand
The power that's inside
It's you and me
I know it's my destiny
Oh, you're my best friend
In a world we must defend
A heart so true
Our courage will pull us through
You teach me and I'll teach you
Pokémon!
Gotta catch 'em all
Gotta catch 'em all
Pokémon! best seller on the market today fast shipping came exactly as advertised amazing deals like always Great video games and consoles I get from these awesome team. Boxes I received in great conditions. Super fast shipping! Packaged with care. Super excited to have this Dragon Quest I Famicom CIB to complete my DQ collection! Thank you so much for being one of the best! Package came in fast and as advertised dope items to add into my collection. GE you guys have the steals and deals thanks 😊 My favorite seller. always has the best. I will buy from them 1st all the time best seller fast shipping thanks 😊