レビュー (5,018)Quick shipping,great seller,great communication
Ga open box is top notch can’t say enough good things about them fastest shipping nice givvy thanks Great product and great prices. Fast shipping and good group to buy from. Another great deal from the best couple on Whatnot! great seller Jeff is kinda funny but his partner in crime is the true mastermind hey you can buy tools anywhere but it's the show that makes it 🔥 Exactly as described. Works like new, just used and dirty. I’ll make it dirtier so what do I care for the price I paid! Thanks gaopenbox! Pretty much stole this tool without even bringing a gun. They called it “broken” even though it was running in their demo. They stand behind it. I figured when I got it I would smell the windings or brushes or whatever it is that burns out, but not the case. Works like a champ. Shipping was super fast! Thanks gaopenbox! Every bit as the host described! Good deals on the working tools and spare parts on the non working tools. Win win! Shipping was super fast. Thanks gaopenbox! Exactly what the host said it was! I got some great bargains and I got some spare parts with the non-working stuff. But the shipping was lightening fast! Thanks gaopenbox! Cool giveaway and fast shipping thank you gaopebbox! Great Seller, super fast shipping!! Quick shipping
Great people Quick shipping
Great seller
Great people
Best on whatnot Great show, awesome shirt GAOpenBox is a stand up seller and has outstanding customer service. the packaging was pristine and shipping was very fast. Thanks Jeff and Ness!