レビュー (201)Fast shipping and my hubby is gonna love for Christmas ! So excited to find this Great packing and fast shipping jersey looks great super fast shipping ill definitelybe grabbing more stuff soon thank you spectacular 😍 happy husband, happy home. Thank you 🫶 Great products and fast shipping! Highly recommend seller! Been looking for this forever! Great price and quick shipping!
Came in a different package but great in all Always comes in great condition. Packaged well for sure. Have bought many minis and jerseys from this seller. Great deals and great products!!! Item as described, this was in mint condition.
Such a great product! Love the helmet I got. Always great quality products from this seller! Quick and safe shipping!! Thank you so much for the deal on 2 signed helmets!! Appreciate you!! Absolutely amazing and punctual! thank you so much bubba! 6 out of 5 stars Had a issue with shipping but these guys took great care of me and helped tremendously. Definitely a A++ seller. Buy with confidence!! Great Autographed jerseys Came in super fast. Jersey is awesome and great communication! Jersey came in quick and looks really good. Very good price on a HOF player!! Packaged was beat up, but items were packed protected so that’s a huge win!! Everything I have ordered from this seller has been perfect. Fast delivery, good communication overall. I recommend buying from this dude I am totally satisfied with my purchase through "gcss" the host is absolutely amazing and definitely reasonable on price for the quality of product he has and my order came 2 days early I highly recommend this company to anyone looking for autographed merch from the sports world. Thank you so much again for my Andre Reed HOF jersey