レビュー (1,213)First time buying from the app and my first time purchasing my very first Sonny Angel. Most definitely going to buy from seller. She’s very patient and fast shipping!! 🤗 thanks for my Zebra 🦓 🤗 Love all my hippers 🤗🤗 TY so much 🤗 oh and my Givy 🔥 I love my new Nommis. I am so happy to have gotten confirmed and they are even cuter in person. Everything was packaged with care and even the cards were included. Thank you! A++ TY so much!! A perfect little fit for my Sonny Mustard baby.😁🫶🫶 love my mushy custommm tyyy amazing once again! thank you🫶🏼
Highly recommend this seller.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Thank you, Gell!!
Received my Eggplant Sonny in great condition. Packaged nicely and with a ton of care! 💖💖 came in good condition, very cute love my order just was a little bit late but glad it arrived 🙂 always such a sweet seller <3 thank you again 🩷 Absolutely incredible work on this custom! One of the best Halloween customs I’ve seen created! So lucky to own one of her amazing pieces! this nommi arrived with a hole in her middle and fur coming out. i will have to sew her, very disappointing for my first ever purchase on whatnot. Thanks for you for your feedback. I take customer concerns seriously, I did respond to your concerns and had questions regarding if the item was card confirmed only. If the item is open and shown on previous streams, the item would have been inspected prior to sale. I do believe the item was represented honestly and accurately based on its condition at the time of sale. I am always happy to address legitimate concerns and work toward a fair resolution, but you would need to communicate for us to resolve your concerns.
Please let me know if you would like to take the replacement offered. my monkey has flaws and marks on the face that are not removable, i am sad especially for the amount i paid!
Liz thank you for your feedback. I take customer concerns seriously, but I would like to clarify that the description of the item’s condition in this review does not accurately reflect the item as it was provided.
There are video receipts of the condition of the item prior to purchase. I reviewed that footage and don’t see any of the damage you describe in your review. I believe it is appropriate for reviews to represent honest and accurate information regarding the condition of the item at the time of sale. There are avenues if you believe the item was damaged in transit