レビュー (18)Thanks gem_n_teds_secondhandsales出品者
You're very welcome and thankyou for your support 😊 Lovely seller. Sends little gift with purchase ❤️gem_n_teds_secondhandsales出品者
You're more than welcome! Thankyou so much for your support and wonderful review 🥰 Amazing seller and she is new to this but she is truly amazing love watching her shows and always grab a bargain 🩵gem_n_teds_secondhandsales出品者
Aww thankyou so much, means the absolute world! Thankyou for your support and wonderful review 🥰 Gem thanks for the purse!!! you didnt have to do that ! xxxxxxxgem_n_teds_secondhandsales出品者
I definitely did! You've been an amazing supporter and awesome mod, how could I not treat you! 🥰🥰 amazing thank you so much xxgem_n_teds_secondhandsales出品者
So glad you're happy with your purchases, thankyou so much for your support and your lovely review 🥰 Another amazing order ❤️ thank you so much xx can’t wait for your next show gem_n_teds_secondhandsales出品者
Am so glad you're happy with your items, thankyou so much for your support and your lovely review 🥰 So happy with my items 🥰 posted really fast and packaged well... lovely seller and ted is the cutest 😍 thankyou for the freebies cant wait for my next order xxxgem_n_teds_secondhandsales出品者
So glad you're happy with your items, and I'm biased but he is though lol Thankyou so much for your support and lovely review 🥰 Fab shows, and great seller. Love my new selfie stick too!! Thanks Gem ❤️gem_n_teds_secondhandsales出品者
I'm so glad you're happy! Thankyou so much for your support and your lovely review 🥰 Lovely dress. Fits like a glove. Thank you. gem_n_teds_secondhandsales出品者
I'm so glad you're happy with your items, thankyou so much for the support and your lovely review 🥰 Super pleased with this item, delivery very fast what a fantastic show to watch
gem_n_teds_secondhandsales出品者
I'm so glad you're happy with your items! Thankyou for your support and lovely review 😍 amazing quality everything fits perfectly 🥰 cant wait for you next show. so entertaining always laughing my head off xxgem_n_teds_secondhandsales出品者
aw I'm so glad you're happy with your items! Honestly you ladies make it so much fun. Thankyou so much for your support, means the absolute world and for your lovely review 🥰 Exceptional order and packed with so much love and care little scented bags in with the clothes adorable 🥰 xxxxgem_n_teds_secondhandsales出品者
You're more than welcome! Thankyou so much for the support and your lovely review 🥰 I love my pj’s ❤️ thank you :) and my extra little gifts so kind of you, so cute kids are happy too .
Your show is hilarious and always puts a smile on my face :) 5 ⭐️ seller x
Highly recommended xxgem_n_teds_secondhandsales出品者
So glad you're happy with your items, you're more than welcome and really appreciate the support, even better that my shows make you smile 🥰 Very happy with purchase. All good quality and in excellent condition. The clothes smell lovely and were packed with care. Parcel even included scented beads and a lovely little gift. Thank you so much xgem_n_teds_secondhandsales出品者
Am so glad you're happy with your items and thankyou again for not only supporting me but for giving me my very first review 🥰