レビュー (204)This top is sooooo cute and sooo soft!! Its as described! Elizabeth is the sweetest person and fun to watch. I highly recommend this seller! Shes fast at shipping the items too! 🫶🏻 I love the beautiful boho pieces I receive from Ms Elizabeth! Nice packing and quick shipping too! Please check this seller out! beautiful item from a beautiful seller We love Elizabeth and Heather So cute and we love Elizabeth Beautiful items! So happy with all my purchases. TYVM Amazing seller with amazing clothing. Fast shipping and always on point 💜 Thank you! This might actually be my favorite Young Threads piece. Elizabeth is such a sweet seller. Her shows are cozy to watch. She has great quality items, she ships quickly and with care. ❤️❤️ So happy I happened upon Elizabeth in a raid out from a raid train. I purchased SEVERAL items-all unique and all at a steal! THANK YOU! I’ll be back! great stuff! but I didnt receive the camo pants Such an awesome jumpsuit! Thank you! Packaged well and shipped super quick! I love these sellers and their amazing items. I'm always gravitating towards their shop for beautiful items. Thanks for the sweet stickers Elizabeth! Glad I got to be part of the final push to 1k even if it was a real small part! Congrats!🩷 Elizabeth makes you feel like you home with family and shopping. Always the best quality and fast shipping. 🥰🫶 Lovely items from a lovely seller!!!! Elizabeth and Heather are family and we love them