レビュー (173)Awesome Seller! Highly recommend 10/10 Just a genuine good dude, always a pleasure to watch. Love getting yalls stuff that sticker will forever hang on my wall Great seller, fast shipping. Definitely recommend this seller, and his kiddo popping in just makes it complete! I absolutely adore my extras from her and my letter! This seller is top notch! Thank you Gerald 🫶💜🔥thank you so much for all of the support!! Awesome seller and great guy Great seller! Thanks again! I absolutely love the stickers I got! item was exactly as discribed, thanks Awesome seller. Everything I have ever bought from his has arrive quick and perfect. Thanks. not anything I can useyou cannot use a free sticker, good chat Amazing shop with great products! Shipping was super fast! Great show, awesome seller Great products. High quality. Fast shipping. Awesome seller and show. Will continue to follow and support Awesome seller and amazing deals! Super cool merch! Great seller!! Gerald is such a good dude yall, runs a great show, shipping is fast and packed fantastic.