レビュー (1,858)Amazing quality cards and very well packaged! Can't wait to buy more! 10/10 as always! Fastest shipping on WhatNot. A true man of the people. Excellent as always, thanks Joe!You’re welcome! Thank you Great giveaway and message! A wide variety of great cards, super fast shipping. I will definitely be back to “get_carded!” Man of the People right here. Always a fun time in this stream! Thank you! See you next stream 🫶 great card thank you so much! Thanks so much for packing my card nicely and also for the free pack givvy!!! So sick to open a free pack today 🫶🏽 Thanks for the speedy delivery and the care taken into packaging them. Thanks for the business card too, I look forward to putting in another order. fast shipping and great packaging! will buy from again! Super fast shipping, cards packed very securely. Very good service; I recommend it. Awesome. Really amazing. Thank you. Awesome, reputable seller, fast shipping A++
Appreciate you my friend! Deal on deals with this guy .always a great stream Always a Great stream, one of my favorites 😍 Phenomenal packaging great guy great cards