レビュー (1,101)Absolutely wonderful seller, great products, fast shipping, and amazing woman! 🐸💙 Thank you so much. Receiving this made my day! Thank you Gigi for another great order!!! Amazing item I love it can’t wait to use it ty so much 💙💙💙fast shipping Great items. Awesome seller. Fast shipping. 🙏🙏 An adorable Mickey bag! A great seller with wonderful items. Can’t wait to visit her live again So many beautiful bags!!! Gigi brought the fuego during her Hispanic heritage month raid train!!! So many deals! Love my matching consuela set with the Kate spade Victorian fan coin case a close second!! All my bags were exactly as described and I am so happy with my purchases!!! Muchas gracias Gigi!! 💙🎈💙🎈💙 Ty so much amiga I love it I love both of these bags! And thank you for the givie! Another package from gigijahn that made me smile! 💙
I picked up a Hispanic Heritage bookmark and bracelet while hanging out in Melissa’s show…two fun little finds that I was happy to add to my goodies. 🥰
I always enjoy spending time with Melissa and the familiar faces in her room. It’s one of those places where you can pop in, visit for a while, and just enjoy the company. 💙🫶
Everything arrived safely and exactly as shown. Thank you, Melissa, for another fun show and sweet package! 💙💙💙 fantastic bag..Giving is simply fabulous. such a great and kind seller🥰😘😘😘 Thank you so much! Great experience Beautiful Fossils! Thank you!
And your energy is so upbeat and positive! It’s refreshing to come to your shows! Thank you! 🌸🌼 Great seller with great items. Hurry up and make a purchase to get you 1st time buyer dance!! Thank you! I appreciate you🥰 Thank you soo much! Super awesome seller and I will definitely be back for more! Such an awesome seller, fast shipping, & wonderful products!!