レビュー (270)Came fast in great condition.
Great streamer and person!! Great Seller Great ppl fast shipping 🙂🤟 great items. I just truly appreciated everything . I can't say enough how much he put a smile on my nephews face before with my purchases. Ty again and stay blessed . Go check him out 🙂 Best deals around! Well packaged and fast shipping! Thanks Seriously one of the nicest people I’ve met on this app. It was a pleasure meeting and getting to know him on his live. He will always have my support 🫶🏼 thanks Cody for the sweet little happy. Thank you Ginganinja. Check out his shows, a lot of great cards and amazing memorabilia items on offer! A+++ Thanks Ninja for the quick shipping!!Thank you for all you do n being you thanks for the great grabs. Thank you so much for all the deals! I appreciate you so much.
10/10 seller on the app.
Secure and fast shipping.
Every thing is quality! Thank you Amazing seller! Check out his shop and bookmark all shows! fast shipping and very well packaged fast shipping and very secure Nice show with multisport single cards and lots of very cool auto mem. Great deals being offered. Highly recommend and will definitely buy again. A+++ all perfect thx my Friend Great streamer, great mod, great dude Awww thank you Cheryl !! ❤️ thanks for the card great stream and vibes feeling down or having a great day dont matter ninja got you hes a great host and always knows how to boost up your day or night