レビュー (697)Everything came in perfect! Fantastic products from a great seller! Thank you so much for all my wonderful items!! Everything was packaged carefully. I love the products. Great products and great shipping! Item was so carefully and beautifully packaged! Gingerada is awesome. She genuinely cares and has amazing deals. I will keep coming back! Small business owner, huge inventory! Love shopping with my girl, super fast shipping and amazing prices!!! Excellent seller with great service! Appreciate the killer deal and fast shipping. Def check her shop out!! xo Came in original packaging as is. No complaints, will shop with his seller in the future. Thank you. I am so impressed and happy with my order! Everything was packaged well and sealed. It also shipped and was delivered super quick! I’m so excited to try all of my products. Thank you so much!!! 🩷 I love Ginger and her shows. Great products, great shipping and even better prices. Amazing seller, deals, show and products! Very satisfied customer here. I received my order!! Love it!!! I’m so excited!!!this is the best ever Fast shipping and great deals! Thank you! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Received as described thank you