レビュー (82)Speedy service can wait to go try my new tackleThanks a ton man I can’t do it without you guys! Awesome baits and cool hats Love the new t-shirts. Will definitely be buying more! Thank you for being a constant supporter of what I do. I appreciate it. Love my shirt as usual best seller out thereI’m not gonna lie I made one the same way for me it came out awesome! Thank you Great seller, great products, fast shipping. Got me out on the water fishing faster! Thanks 🙏 Whatevers! Thanks man I appreciate you WOW WOW WOW!!! BY FAR BEST FISHING SELLER ON THIS APP SO MANY AWESOME DEALS AND HE IS HONEST,FUNNY,AND NICE SUPER FAST DELIVERY AND WILL HELP U OUT ANY WAY POSSIBLEMeans a lot to me to see reviews like this! Every time I pack someone’s box it instantly makes me happy to know what’s coming to them! Awesome you are the best. Thank you so much! Can’t do it without you guys Man runs one hell of a show. With some damn good deals. Thanks a ton! The deals will KEEP coming! Great baits also threw in a free lure, thank you!!!
Appreciate the review! I try to toss random surprises in here and there💪🏻 absolutely awesome show totally awesome people great product I will definitely be doing a lot of business with these guys him and his wife are awesome she does awesome shirts and hats and stuff I'm working on getting some hats and shirts for my business from her and yeah Ginger is just he's badass are amazing definitely check them outAppreciate the review 100% and this is why I do what I do is because of people like you! Can’t wait to do more business with you in the future thank you! GREAT Show. A MUST watch !!!!I appreciate it! We like to do things a little different around here!😂 Can’t wait to fish with the nemo lure! thanks a million :)Ol Nemo! That’s the first thing I could think of I hope you get a top water EXPLOSION!!!! Lots of jigs that I can’t wait to use out on the water. Love the CRANKY logo, will definitely be buying more shirts and hats! More than satisfied with the purchase! I love it! Thank you for the review it’s much appreciated! I received my order plus a lot of extra stuff. 5 ⭐️’s and would give 10 ⭐️’s if possible. My son will wear that fugly brown hat with pride 😂 Thanks for all the great deals.
Jigsaw316Appreciate you 1000%! And wear that hat with pride ol son! Great seller fun shows recommending him to all my friends I appreciate that a lot! Appreciate your business If you love entertaining shows, this guy is for you. Great products, lots of fun!! 100% recommend!! A+ Awesome seller. Awesome attitude great personality and all my items were great. Keep up the great work. Quick shipping everything is brand new and exactly what I bought great stream , fast shipping, 👍👍 Great new seller! I appreciate that so much… I learned by watching some of the best sellers and that includes you