レビュー (6,264)Great Cards and Fast Shipping Good seller quick shipping Excellent Breakers! Quick Shipping! A++++ I won a Spiderpunk /100 and you guys didnt send it. Watch the video. Thats a $30 card.We apologized for the mis shipment which happens from time to time. We made it right by over compensating for the card! Buyer was offered a replacement card but we decided on proceeding with a cash refund! Again apology for the lost I got no hits in the break but they send a pack anyway. The cards were great. Would purchase again Great Cards and Fast Shipping Fast secure shipping thank you 🙏🏻 I’m going to 5 star even though i didn’t hit. Quick to send, got some base, don’t need it. But it was nice of the seller to send something! Always a great experience. Fast and professional shipping! Good show! Thanks for givvy! Great channel always loving the vibes great pricing definitely coming back 😎🇺🇸 Very happy 😃 card arrived in perfect condition 👌 and very well packaged, thank you 💎💎💎💎💎 DIAMOND APPROVED! I got to add a dream card to my PC, plus it was shipped like it was traveling through a military zone. Perfect condition, perfect packaging, perfect show. Thank you! GR63💙 Item arrived as described Greatest breaker's ever! I wish they did more UFC but I'll keep an eye out when they do!! 🌮🌮 1/1! Great seller, fast shipping, an amazing show