レビュー (22,354)Beautiful new pattern and color! Same great quality :) I absolutely love it! the daisies are so stinkin cute!! More in this style, PLEASE! I'll buy it allllll... thanks for super fast shipping! Received really quickly. Zipper pouches look good. They fit our boards, but it is a snug fit when your board is fully loaded. Excited that our pins will be protected when walking around the parks. Fast shipping and great condition! I will give the 5 stars for the pins but honestly getting the same pin bites!!!! is like they pick from the same bin every time! Fast shipping!! Good looking pins! ❤️ So cute and it came really quickly Shipped quickly and in great condition! Happy I could grab a couple of these mystery boxes! Thank you so much. So excited finally got Periwinkle!!!! Thank you so so much! 💚🧚🏻💚🧚🏻💚🧚🏻💚🧚🏻 Great product. Very fast shipping. Excellent price. Love the Fairies! I got 4 Tinker Bell Fairies. Oops!! Mystery set got me. Can never go wrong with go pin pro products! Thanks for this awesome pin! Great designs ladies!! such a nice color and a great size! so big! can't wait to play pin bingo at the parks! OMG I love my purchase!!! Thank you so much!!! It did take a little bit to come in but overall got what I wanted and looks just like the picture. I’m so happy with my purchase! I feel totally official now with my pinfolio! They are so helpful in my new show!!! I love them! I will order again!!!!