レビュー (479)Love my bracelet and thank you so so much for the gift! The earrings were beautiful! I love them! Another amazing purchase!! Such great goodies! Tysm 🫶🏼🫶🏼 my order is so good. justvlkve everything. thank you so much! Absolutely beautiful pieces at great prices!! This seller is amazing!! Need to follow her and attend all her lives! You won’t regret it!! I love them all! Thank you!!! Love this seller she never disappoints 🤗 Such a great seller with a variety of quality unique items . I would recommend all to follow and bookmark all upcoming shows for sure !
Thanks so much !
🏆🏅🏆🏅🏆🏅 5 stat seller, love the carnival glass and the glass kitty candle holders.. everything was packed with care and arrived in pristine condition. I can't wait to use my carnival cream and sugar holders with my morning ☕️ coffee. Thank you so much 💓 the Jewelry is divine too. Love love love everything❣️🫶🏻🥰 Beautiful items! Thanks so much for the quick shipping & careful packaging! Always enjoy your shows! Wonderful jewelry as always! Perfect transaction as always thank you so much As a regular buyer I know she is the greatest seller and such a wonderful person! ❤️ I absolutely love all her beautiful jewelry and every item I’ve purchased from her. Thank you so, so much! 🥰💕 beautiful bracelet. thank you. Perfect transaction thank you One of the best sellers I’ve ever met. Everything in wonderful condition. I love all of my jewelry. Can’t wait to buy more from her. Highly recommend seller. thanks so much and I love the show will definitely be back to buy more again soon. I love everything thank you so much!! thank you so much for my beautiful things. the frogs are so cute. that frilly broach reminds me of a dolce. very pretty and different. love my starfish. ty. Love my bracelet and ring! Very sweet seller! I recommend 👌 👏!