レビュー (2,102)Always amazing grabs w Steph! You must go to her show! Always great items! Exactly as described! Such a pretty black dress❣️
Lilly this is now my favorite style from levis🩷✨️ thank you as always🩷✨️ you literally have the best finds 10/10✨️ Absolutely lovely bundle! Love the Aritizia shorts, silver tops! Tysm! loveeeeee my package 😍 thank you so much❤️ Great kids brand . l love all the pieces I purchased. Highly satisfied with the condition of the garments as well. 💕 Love your shows and always look forward to my shipments from you!! Thanks again! 💜💜 Always happy with my purchases! Great quality pieces that are in great condition. Such a great, wide range of kids’ items!!!! Everything was in like new condition and such a great find. 🥰 I can’t wait for the next show! And the extra goodies were such a sweet surprise. 💕 Highly recommend! Exactly as described! Love my skims bodysuit! Excellent condition 🫶🏻 Steph loved my Farm Rio bodysuit❣️
Tysm for such great items.
Lilly Absolutely loved everything 💕 Amazing seller! I’ll be back Love love both pieces! Fast shipping and just as described! Always LOVE everything I get from Steph !! She da 💣 Grandstyled is such a gem! 👑✨ The cutest finds, amazing quality, and always such a fun show! 💕 The deals are incredible and the energy is unmatched. Definitely a 20/10 experience—y’all need to check them out! 🛍️✨