レビュー (776)I would give it a 3 star, but luckily the products did the come damaged. The lack of protection the package had is absurd. Zero bubble wrap, zero paper. Nothing. Just an acrylic protector and a booster bundle with no protection. Yes, an acrylic, with no protection at all. Great deals, appreciate you! Only 1 of 2 items arrived , I did get a refund Awesome seller! Thanks again Phenomenal seller! Everything arrived in perfect condition! Thanks again 🍻 A+++….Fabulous breaks….1derful products….Super Satisfied 😎👍 2 “sealed” items showing up with the seal torn. 2nd “sealed” item I’ve got from this guy with the seal torn. The second came in a “protective case” and still managed to have the seal torn. Not to mention he has his mods running the prices up to where he wants to sell at. Won’t buy again. Great product! Fast shipping! No hassle! I have never been happier with a purchase on whatnot. Graveyardbreaks shipped the item quickly and the package arrived in great condition. Amazing service and packed well! Thank you so much! Will be back!
Awesome cards great seller thank you so much! the note on the box was funny! guys probably spent $8 in packing tape to make it sealed well. amazing packaging exactly as described Great first experience! Package arrived quickly and safely. Will be a repeat customer! Amazing prices and great stream ! ! ! Great streamer 💯 percent satisfied keep it up Great streamer’s interactive with chat product got here undamaged 💯 percent satisfied I will be back again keep up the great work .