レビュー (2,371)Great seller. books were well-packaged and in nice condition. Great deals, and they were packaged very well! Tysm for the very well packed Harley Quinn / Elvira comic! Came quick and well protected as always! Much love to the fox family very happy with my subscription! Probably the best packing I’ve seen for a comic. I am very pleased. Thank you! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
These comic blanks are AWESOME! 🔥🎨 The quality is fantastic, they’re perfect for sketching and creating, and they’re exactly what I was hoping for. I can’t wait to fill these with some art! ✏️🖤
Great product, great quality, and definitely something I’ll be ordering again. Highly recommend! 🙌🎨
Great items at a reasonable price! Perfect packaging! Fast shipping! 5 Star Seller! One of the best on Whatnot! The house of fox continues to deliver! Highly recommended. Here ye here ye to the good foxes and company! The bestest best books in all the land. Excellent hosts, perfect packaging, quick shipping, and quality bags and boards. I'm a repeat buyer for a reason. Comics came quick and in great condition :) Sellers were very nice and helpful. good shipper , and nice ppl Great items at a reasonable price! Perfect packaging! Fast shipping! 5 Star Seller! One of the best on Whatnot! I highly recommend! Great items at a reasonable price! Perfect packaging! Fast shipping! One of the best on Whatnot! 5 Star Seller! Highly recommended! best , good shipping..good ppl Well packaged and handled with care. Thank you! The best box comes from the fox! Expertly packed, excellent quality. Highly recommended! Grayfox always treats collectors with kindness and respect, yes he does. Excellent bookses, welcoming shows, and now a brand new comic shop to explore! Pack the lembas bread, precious! We have a quest ahead of us. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Great items at reasonable prices! Perfect packaging and fast shipping! 5 Star Seller! One of the best on Whatnot! Great shop with a vast inventory of sweet books 📚. Orders ship fast and are very well packed 😀. My order arrived safe and all my new books look outstanding. Thank you very much for everything 😊, Cheers Fast shipping, packaged very well, very happy with order! Thank you very much I really enjoyed the show highly recommend