レビュー (404)These smell so amazing and is very long lasting This was my very first purchase it was basically a blind smell didn’t know what it was going to smell like and as a guy this is a good smelling cologne 10/10 I wom face mask in givyy thank you so much 🫶 Thanks so much for all the great deals, I love all my products and the shipping was so fast ! I definitely recommend you shop with Olivia you will not be disappointed!! Get what you buy great price Package arrived in great condition, liked the small fragrance I appreciate it thank you so much! fast shipping definitely a 10 out of 10 for me and will most definitely come back I never Received this Givvy… But still i am giving 5 stars…
You can shop here with confidence.
Good deals Thanks for my coach dabbers friend I been looking for them in the price was amazing , chat fo shop with my girl she always running fire deals at great prices! LOVE EM! 🔥
Fast shipping and great seller. Great prices and deals! Item was shipped out quickly. Customer service is excellent!!!!!! Unfortunately USPS in my area is trash, they did not deliver to my address. Thank you Grinch, appreciate you reaching back out to me. Amazing to deal with. Thank you
Amazing giveaways! Thank you so much for your generosity. One of the best sellers here on Whatnot! ❤️ I was lucky enough to win a giveaway, and I couldn’t be happier! The seller is incredibly generous and truly cares about their customers. Shipping is always fast. I highly recommend buying from this seller. Whether it’s a giveaway or a regular purchase, you can expect high-quality products and an exceptional experience every time! Omg…. I love the cups can’t wait to give them out as gifts for the people I purchased them for, keep up the amazing work !! Neatly packed and great scents!! I love them all. Thank you soo much! See ya a soon ❤️ I love what I received. still waiting for my buyers givvy but that is my fault. The shipping was so fast and I recommend this seller. extremely happy with my purchases. thank you so much Fast ship & great items. Thanks