レビュー (3,250)I love these decals. they are really good quality. and so cute. I will watch more for groovy vintage stickers I absolutely love these decals. I will be watching for more in The groovy category Absolutely love my items! Omggggggg! I’m obsessed with my decal and also found me a new fave seller!!😍😍😍 LOVE your up cycled goods & your shows are hilarious! Thank you! tysm! this photo album is gorgeous 😍 Brittany is the best! The items I bought are fantastic and they are so quick at shipping! Also love my decals that I won! Straight on my water bottle! Great seller! Excellent packing!⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ One of my favorite sellers! Great unique stuff plus handmade amazingness. Plus they are hilarious I am so so happy with my purchases! Thank you so much for having them for me! It brings back so many great memories! im obsessed. love it so much. cant wait to see what other amazing items go up for bid! Thank you for my givvy! ✌️ I love everything! Thank you! The absolute BEST decals 🤩🧡💛💚 Tysm!! Another great decal purchase!!!! Can’t stop, won’t stop!!! Thanks Britt! 🧡 The best decals on Whatnot!!🧡🧡 Great vintage items, thank you!