レビュー (159)great seller, put the cards aside for me to get a different day. always goes out his way to help others. Fantastic deals to help my collection and I even got stunning hand drawn cubone! Thank you so much! 🫶 Couldn't recommend more, great seller & packaged very well. The drawing was also amazing that'll definitely be getting framed 🥰😁🙏 Top update’s throughout, even sent me artwork on my choosing! Can’t rate this high enough. Already looking forward to another purchase from them What a legend, great prices and fast and secure delivery! great service, did an amazing personal drawing for me for spending £30 honestly the best person I've come across on here I 100% recommend checking out this channel and personalised artwork.Thank you I really appreciate that! I bloody loved drawing that piece. 🥳🥳💜 Arrived in perfect condition and packaged really well ! ❤️ Good deal, organised well packaged and even done my bird a custom art picture! Genuine pleasure and credit to the community. Thanks 🙏 Perfect order as usual, thanks lad The stream was fun and all the cards were in really good price. Grr_tv has been also very lovely and helpful all the time with all the requests I sent. I will definitely not miss his streams Thank you so much for the review! 💜 always an amazing stream, always super fast shipping, always amazing cards!thanks I really appreciate the review. 🥳🥳 fantastic stream abd great cards thank you appreciated it and cards came well protected James is such a lovely streamer/seller ❤️ He is interactive with the chat and his streams are chilled with a lovely community vibe. Very happy with my purchases, great prices, delivered promptly and well packaged too 😊 He was even kind enough to throw in some extras which was greatly appreciated 😘 I will definitely be back 🫶🏻This hit me right int he feels! 💜🥳🥳 Thank you for being awesome!! Fantastic seller! Absolutely adore the paintings! Thank you so much!! Will definitely be back 💖 dude is awesome and great value. perfect custom arts added to my order too. legend Great seller, appreciate it! Finally got my beautiful leafeon and a bonus iono and bellibolt. So talented I love them!!!! Thank you 🫶 as always a brilliant stream, very well packaged when shipped and a very good customer base! spot on👌🏻