レビュー (968)Great packaging and fast shipping I appreciate it and loved your show! These squishies are the best!!! Love them all especially the spider, lol. Such a fun show. This Hirono is so cute and TYSM for my HK Godzilla fig. 🤗. Super awesome seller always has new toys for sale. Highly recommend Thanks for gifting me those cute ducks! You’re the best!⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Gslayer is always so sweet and amazing!! Love your shows and the great deals Great toys, Great Seller, even sent extras. Gslayer always has amazing items at great prices. Shipping is very fast and packaging is on point. 10/10 recommend purchasing from her! Thank you! 🥳🥳 Amazing seller always has great deals, new items every show. Super friendly and love her shows. HIGHLY recommend. Follow and Bookmark for future shows. loved all my amazing deals ♡ such a fun show ♡♡ Amazing items! Thank you!! Great Toys, packaged well. Super nice Seller. Thanks for the pen! Great finds and I won a giveaway! Fantastic seller . Always great shows Great packaging, good deals, and I got a free sticker with my order! Awesome seller!