レビュー (106)super fast shipping and the packaging was amazing. my mainline cards are in prestine condition Awesome! Definitely recommend purchasing from!! Thanks Johnny! This one will join the others in my permanent collection. very satisfied thankz again brother john Made my first purchases with Johny and everything went as expected!
Sorry for the inconvenience that led to the 3 on shipping. Your order was placed Saturday the 12th at 5:30pm, packed and dropped at the post office Monday the 14th at 9:46am, (1.5 hours after the post office opened for the 1st time since the order was made) and delivered on the 18th. If I’ve missed anything or you have suggestions to reach a 5 next time, please let me know so I can improve. I do not want to ever disappoint a customer. Thanks Fri the awesome Audi givvy!
Awesome show!!! Great packaging and card weren’t damaged nice Hotwheels would purchase from them again Lamest smallest sticker ever hahaYou didn’t even buy anything, just won a free sticker, I paid to mail, and you left a 1-star ‘accuracy’ review because… it was a sticker.
‘Lamest smallest sticker ever’ + haha is peak take culture. I hope life gets a little less disappointing for you. 😅 Super fast shipping and great product!!! Tysm Fun cars, good variety & in pristine condition at excellent prices, well packed - thx! Well packaged! Thank you! Awesome stream! Great packaging and super awesome stream Thank you so much for the awesome car's! Amazing packaging minimal damage