レビュー (1,562)Seller is really nice and careful packing. The package arrived not damaged Great Price
Excellent condition
Fast shipping Thank you again for the Scooby dum. I had been looking for it for a long time… I gotta check out you’re other pops and sodas! Only issue the windows came in scuff. Overall great price and fast shipping! Goated seller, always great prices!! Thank you so much! Just as expected. I’m very happy with my Kato! The boy hooked it up with a great deal and even better shipping
10/10 Perfect Gift for a Birthday, Well packaged! awesome seller and order packaged well Item came as described and very neatly packaged. Delivery was very quick and communication with seller was excellent. Host also makes shopping experience fun and inviting. Each visit feels personalized. 10/10 experience. Goated seller Maboii Guaps always got a wall full of great pops thanks for the deal on this pop for my kid and thanks for the Pokemon cards she was super happy i appreciate you maboii and shipping as always fast asf seller never disappoints as usual, everything packaged well Thanks bro fast delivery and great conditions what I was looking for since i buy for my sports PC.🫡🫡🤙🏻 Love this guy! lol. Thank you! Amazing as always!! Guapo is the homie!! Appreciate it 🤗 got a great deal! Was well packaged and awesome pop protector Goated Guap, great deal as always and comes well packaged!!