レビュー (1,101)Awesome tile! Thank you!Thank you for the purchase! Gunnz the GOAT and Lego. I appreciate you Zacbob!! Gunnz you the manThat’s all you my friend!! Gunnz come back I Miss you Already. Thanks Gunnz. Love the Halloween tiles. Gunns is Such a G! I Appreciate you Senior. GBY It was a pleasure doing business with you Little rock paper scissors joke Thank you so much for the Darth Maul tin!! Just two good like always Bro Thank-you I love this set and Monocromes. I Appreciate all you do Bro. I Love this Community. You are The Goat 🐐 Community would be nothing without people like you homie! I finally got one! Have you yet!? Do NOT miss out chat! This was a super fun time and a super fun bunch of people to hang out with! Don’t miss out!! Get yourself there next stream!! GunnzBricks has the coolest tiles! Excited to see what he's gonna drop next! I really appreciate that!! Nicely packaged!! Great seller!! I actually forgot about this. So was like a Surprise. Thank you GunnzThank you as always GBY!! fast shipping an good package 📦 I just didn't realize that some assembly required on the legos when they are assembled in the shows. I take the figs apart when I ship them due to the change of weather while in transit, it’s just to prevent any cracks from forming! Thank you for the 5 stars!