レビュー (40)One of my new favorite sellers!! So nice and the banter between the sellers and communication with the chat is awesome to be apart of 🫶🏼 and the BEST packaging 🩷 Oh my gosh you’re our favorite, we love everytime you get into our show. We seriously appreciate you so much..but stop encouraging his impersonations..lmao jk😂❤️ Great sellers! Fun shows! Thank you so very much! 🐶🐶🐶🐶 Squishy came in perfect condition! Love the jumbo blue capybara! Items received as described, fast shipping, great seller! Why can't we give more than 5 stars for awesome sellers. she deserves more than 5. repeat customer and will return again and again. We appreciate you so much!! Love having you in our shows. Great show and order was perfect Another great package FULL of goodies Incredibly fast shipping!! Thank you so much!We try! We ship out the very next day. such a cool giveaway! my kids are going to be excited when they come home to open the pumpkin. ty!I’m so glad!! I hope they enjoy Love thank you so much …… Even the box was amazing
Haha I’m so glad you liked the box! Awesome family of sellers!! So fun to be part of their show and my goodies are better than ever! we love having you in our shows!! Thank you so much for the constant support. Thank you 🙏 super happy for my Needoh Great show! Thank you so much! Everything arrived quickly and safely Sooo extremely excited I was able to finish my galactic dream drop collection off! Thank you for such a great show with amazing items! I’m so glad you were able to finish the collection!! I’m glad I could be the one to help you. Great first show! Great items! Fast shipping! Will definitely order from them again!
Great givvy! Tysm Thanks for joining our first show! 🩷
We appreciate it, so much!