レビュー (1,452)Great seller with great bags will be back again!!! TYSM 😊 my girl haulyeah is the sweetest person ever! does great shows, always has a positive attitude and takes care of her supporters, I highly recommend whether u wna shop pallets or have fun with surprise sets, she gots you Hidden gem of a seller! Best bags, wonderful hosts, and fast shipping. I cannot say enough wonderful things! Check them out 💖💖💖💖💖 I love the jelly fish magnet thank you!!😊😊 Thank you
haullll yeeeeahhhhhhh
Such a great seller! Tysm for the giveaway!💜💜 Great show but too bad I didn’t win. Thank You very much!!! :):):)🧡💜💙💛🩶🤎🖤💚🤍🩵❤️🩷 Thank you for being awesome Thank you for being awesome fast shipping great packaging thank u so very much Everything is perfect! Fast shipping, fun shows, banger bags!!! Highly recommend do not miss these shows!! 💖💖💖💖💖 This was such a CUTE givy!!! My 5 yr old daughter seen the Stitch & it immediately became HERS! It's now part of her nightly routine to slide on her soft princess "spa" Stitch hair band to get hair out of her face & lay down lmao 🤣 Thank you!!! 🫶That’s the sweetest thing ever!! Thank you!! ♥️♥️♥️💞 Thank you for the gift card! Your show was so much fun! Cant wait to come back!! Thank you for the givy!!! thank you so much! order came fast and it was really cute!