レビュー (9,582)Fabulous pins and prices, as always 💜 Happy with my order and the care taken in packing my pins! 💛 Love my pins! Fast shipping. All pins packaged well Absolutely love the pen, well packaged, awesome seller. Definitely buying more from Absolutely one of my favorite sellers, always an amazing selection, honest and fair pricing and fast secure shipping!! Make sure you get your limited Chester stickers!!! Thank you so much! Great unusual piece, fast shipping and well packaged. Is in great shape The OG and most wonderful Disney pin seller. Thank you as always for quality, kindness, and just a fun show to watch. ✨🕯️✨ I’d say 5 but I think it’s weird my wife ordered these a few days ago and they came before the ones she ordered like a week ago lol, other wise loved it heather always has great stuff! Thank you love the pin. Great addition to my Goofy board!! Always some of my favorite shows with pins I never find anywhere else. love my new pins. Great seller. Absolutely love the pins, came in well packaged, great seller. Definitely buying more from Great pins, great show, great seller!