レビュー (303)10/10 love my items! Ty queen 🤍Thank you so much for your sweet review! I love it when my customers love there items! I’ll be getting more soon! Not new and dirty and sewed at shoulder on black bra I am so sorry that you were not happy with your order! I did not say anything except the white one was in great condition which it was and the black one looked new but I did not say new with tags. We get these items pre loved as many sellers on what not does and I didn’t notice that someone had sewn a bra to fix it! In my show notes it says that the items I sell are preloved unless stated loved and I will do call outs for every flaw I can see. I really am sorry you thought the items you were getting were going to be new! The best honest and low price auctioneer on pre loved lululemon. Will buy and attend future shows.Thank you so very much! I’m glad you were happy with your items! Hope to see you at my next show coming on Monday or Tuesday! Cannot rave enough! Wowza! Christmas is gonna be magical for my 11 year old. Awww that is so sweet! I hope your 11 yr old loves everything! I have another load of great stuff in my next show on Monday or tues! I’ll post as soon as I know! Ty Thankyou so much for my sweatshirt I’m so glad u liked it! I truely do appreciate it’ Amazing givy thankyou so so much. Love your show , you’re a great host . Great prices . 10/10 highly recommendThank you so much for the kind review! Loved my shorts and bra thank you ladies! Super fast shipping too! Thank you so much! So glad you liked everything! Wonderful! Thank you!!Thank you so much dear! I’m doing another show I’m going to post it tonight I just need to check on a few things but I’m pretty sure it will be tomorrow at 8:30 so come on by if you are not busy and thank you so much for your great review! Great item! Quick shipping!Than you so much for your review! I truly appreciate it! We should be having another show probably tomorrow ar 8:30 if you want to swing by! Ty so much! Love it 💕Thank you so much for the kind review! I love it when I hear that the people who have bought off my show are happy with the items they purchased! Hope we see you at the next show! Quick shipping , happy with purchase , thank you!!!Thank you so much for your review! I truely appreciate it! Awesome Seller!! Great Products! Thank u so much for taking the time to write a review! I really do appreciate it and for purchasing so many items on my show! Great Seller!! Great Products! Thank you soo much for all your purchases on my last show and the sweet review! I’m having another show tonight at 8:30! Drop in if you want some more good deals! I really do appreciate your support! Amazing sellers! They have a huge variety of premium clothing in all sizes at great prices, and shipping is very quick. I would definitely recommend this shop!Thank you so much for your kind review! I truely appreciate it! I also love your screen name! Too cute! Great sellers! Love all my purchases. Thank youSo glad you were happy with everything and for your kind review! Join us tonight for another great show at 8:30! Ty Thank you 😊 Thank you so much for your review! Join us tonight for another show at 8:30! Thank you so much! Thank you so much for your review! Join us for another great show tonight at 8:30! Excellent product and fast delivery Thank you for your review! Please join us for another great show tonight at 8:30! Great items!Thank you so much for your kind review! I hope you will join me for my next show as soon as I post it! Glad you are happy with ur purchase!!!! Terrific shop with great prices and products. Thank you!! Thank you so much for your Awesome review! I’m so glad you liked your items and we will be having another show Monday or Tuesday so please watch for our show! Another fabulous package. One of my favorite shows to shop and always get premium stuff with some amazing deals ✨ thanks so much! Thank you so much for the kind review! I love it when the people who buy my cloths are happy! You are so sweet! All jackets and pancho were pristine. And shipping was extra fast. I appreciate that. I’ll be back to buy some more. Thank you. Thank you so much! I’m so happy that you were so happy with your order! Thank you for the great review!