レビュー (2,188)Micki is THE BEST card seller on what not despite her key chain. Wookie is framed for Xmas This is 100% hanging from my Xmas tree this year. 🎅🏼 🌲 🥰 The horse playing cards are great. 🐴 Excellent packaging, fun host, and neigh-ver a doubt you'll have a good time in her shows! Thank you! 🌞 I got an elephant blowing flowers and two other flower cards ..the rest I gifted... remember? From over a month ago? 🙂 Thank you! Thank you!!! Love my goodies! Thank you so much! Love my cards , packaging and shipping were great as well. Thank you for the cute card! Happy to be the proud owner of a Micki original 🦫💋 Love this seller!! Micki is so much fun and always has great cards, both new and vintage! I always have a great time in her shows!! Thanks friend! 🩷🍌 I love these Jetsons cards! They are great! Super fun seller. Such a high energy, fun show with beautiful products and lightning fast shipping ❤️❤️ As always awesome cards! Love them so much thank you! 😊 Love them thank you so much!! 😊 I don't remember the 8 cards I bought from you in this show...but that's not your problem! I'm sure they we're AWWWESOMEEEE 😁 Thanks! Fantastic Seller, Fun Show, Fast and Secure Shipping, Love The Cards, Thanks! ♠️♥️♣️♦️