レビュー (969)Always happy to receive my fabric from Helen sweet lady Beautiful fabrics wonderful host great shop repeat buyer Very pretty fabic! Scrap bags are so much fun! Thank you! I'm always happy to receive a package from Helen she is so sweet and her fabrics are beautiful and well taken care of Repeat buyer for sure. I look forward to getting 😊 happy mail from Ms. Helen. She is a sweet & awesome seller and I enjoy her lives!🥰🤗🫶 Beautiful fabric as always! Thank you! thank you Helen let me know again. Love the fabric and the customer service Great seller. Can’t wait to make this soft book 😊 Absolutely happy with my purchase!! Love all the flannel! Thank you!!! Will Shop again. More beautiful fabrics I know I keep saying it but Helen has beautiful fabrics and she's so sweet I'm definitely a repeat buyer beautiful fabrics and will purchase again Beautiful Fabrics. Loved the show. You made purchasing so simple. Thank you so much for the gift. It brightened my day. I’m wearing it now. beautiful fabric and good givvys!!! love watching Helen's shows The bundles are awesome. Thank you. I love this shop Helen is just so sweet and has the most beautiful fabrics I try to visit as many of her shows as I can just an overall wonderful person and shop Loved my order from Miss Helen! it came packed so neatly and she has a great selection!! Helen is my favorite seller on Whatnot. Just as described super fast shipping!! Thank you very much! Sweet lady and great products such a sweet lady! all the fabric i got is beautiful 😍