レビュー (230)Jess is awesome. Not only is she a great seller with tons of inventory at amazing prices, but she's also the sweetest person! Being in her show is the best all around! Love full deck shows or any show with seller! Great prices and excellent items offered. Thank you Great Cards, Great Seller! Ty! 🧡 This gal has the best shows! I always have fun, and always get great deals, packed with care!💜💜💜 Amazing seller!! 💕 Thank you!! Awesome purchases from an even more awesome seller! Thank you, Hella! 🫶🏻 Amazing seller. Thank you for the great decks at great prices. They arrived in perfect condition. Love my cards! Excellent packaging and arrived quick! Thank you for all the amazing playing cards! I love them😍 Love this seller! Jess is great at what she does and that’s selling cards! Most of what I’ve bought from her have been decks, and they are in great condition when they arrive and they always arrive on time. I will buy from the seller many many more times. Packed with care! Love love love all of my brooches and the giveaway! Thank you so much! 🩷 She is awesome! Come hang out! no pressure!Great seller! Follow you will be glad you did! Stunning brooch in perfect condition 💖 She is so awesome! Great products! Follow her you won't be disappointed! Love this seller! So awesome! Great products! Follow her you won't be disappointed! Always a fun card show. Seller does a great job at showing them. Love the cards. Thank you for the extras.👽❤️✌️ Once again, I love the items I received from this seller! Thank you! 🩵 This seller is the BEST of the BEST! Guaranteed to make her customers happy. Thank you! 😊 Always thrilled with my purchases from this seller! She offers super nice items, and ships quickly with excellent protection. Definitely recommend Hella! 👍