レビュー (5,245)You all have the cutest clothes Excellent jewelry, shipped with care Happy with everything will definitely be buying more All are amazing!!! So amaze with all my pieces!! Love all my Henna shop purchases. The clothes are fun and colorful. The incense and candles are amazing. Everything smells so amazing. Love! The incense smells amazing and haven’t even lit it yet. Thank you . everything is beyond my expectations!! beyond perfect 👌 10/10 🌟 🤩 Milaim I absolutely loved my long, brown and black checked flannel light jacket. Absolutely love it thank you. How do we? How do we? How do we give you 10 stars you guys like? I’m out of words now I don’t know what else to say you’re awesome. I love the clothes. I love you yo Super cute. Fabric is amazing and great quality Beautiful as always! Love it ❤️ love all my clothes and thanks for a fast shipping!!! Take all my money over and over. Full wardrobe shirts pants dresses candles jewelry you name it they have it gotta buy it!!!! Come buy at the henna shoppe you won’t regret it!!!! The henna shoppe show and hosts are amazing nothing like it on the app!!! Addicted to the Henna shop great unique pieces great host and great prices. Only host I’ve seen that will let you know if you overbid and justify your purchase best show ever This shop is amazing. The quality, their commitment to the environment, and I love putting natural fibers against my body and looking good while I’m doing that. Who could ask for anything more? And did I mention that every single person involved in the show is the absolute best? I do have a warning you will become addicted, but it’s the best habit you’ll ever have. Have fun! Everything was perfect as always! Thank you SO very much Wow!! I am so happy because I went Henna a message to pick out 2 different types of incense for me and I didn’t think they got my message but was surprised when I opened the package!! Thank you!😊 High quality clothes. Love them.