レビュー (131)I can’t rave enough about how wonderful it was to get my package! All items were packaged PHENOMENALLY and my items were so incredible!! She gives great deals on everything and she even included an extra goodie for me in the package since I won the giveaway and it made my whole day! Thank you! Highly recommended this seller! In love with the earrings! 🫶💕 Congratulations on your sold out show! 🫶🫶 Great purchase! Thank you Steph is amazing and I love supporting other sellers where I can! Came so quick and they are PERFECT. Thank you. I love it! Packaged very well and arrived quickly! As described. Packaged well and delivered fast. excellent packing on my bowl! everything arrived safely and quickly! Will definitely be back! thank you thank you! Items were packaged very well and shipped quick!! Thank you SO SO MUCH for the extra goodies! 🫶 I didn’t pay attention when it said mini. Honestly $44 for this tiny figure is quite steep and I wish I would have known how small it was. This is so cute 💜💜 love it
Great packing, thank you such a sweet seller & amazing packing! thank you 🩷 I love my items! I will be returning for more!🥰 Came in as listed and was wrapped awesome Love love love .so pretty to add to my collection and it was shipped in a timely manner with careful packaging Arrived safely and lovely in my collection! Everything arrived in wonderful condition! I love the givvy so cute! I’m so happy . Thank you so much. Great show!! Great products!! Fast shipping!! Will be back!! 🫶🫶 I had an amazing experience with this seller! Great packaging, great products, all around good experience!! I highly recommended you check them out!! I know I will keep coming back!! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐❤️❤️ Seller packaged well and shipped quickly. 😊 Great vintage glass! Packed well.