レビュー (4,803)Loved the shoe!!! Super cute
shoes are great, thank you Super nice shoes, comfortable, brand new. Shipped quickly great streamer always bringing the fire selection at the best prices and super fast shipping Fast shipping! Item as described Shoe was great. Shipping could’ve been quicker. perfect fit . this guy took care of me and his shoes are true to what he says. Will be buying more perfect fit will be buying more very good communication, great deal maker I will shop again and got exactly what I bought with fast shipping... Amazing packaging, price and shout out to the seller 10/10 Very impressed. Definitely will be back to buy some more from these guys. Fast shipping, super clean and authentic shoes. Five stars well deserved.
Received my wife’s shoes but not the ones I bought for myself wife shoes look amazing I appreciate the replacement box being in good shape and not just shipping the shoe in a package box with no type of protection.. They come quick.. no issues at all.
love the shoe, love the team Good shoes fast shipping.
The Jordan's are just what I wanted thank you