レビュー (74)Good pluh good pluh good pluh I always love buying from you Bibi! I’m so happy with my plush and I put her immediately into my pc! She is just so amazingly unique and is so freaking loved! Marco is now the godparent of musharna and will become owner if anything happens 🙂↕️🙂↕️😂😂 Fast shipping , clean product. excellent customer service. My plush is as described and shipped quickly! Thank you!! I love this seller!! Great plush, great prices, fast shipping!🥹❤️🔥 thank you Wendy!! 💖 My baby plushies are so cute ty ty Arrived quickly and exactly as described! I am in love with my new plush from this seller! The Homie plush arrived exactly as described and in great condition. The seller had me laughing so hard during the sale that I almost forgot I was buying something. Fast communication, great prices, and enough jokes to make the transaction feel like a comedy show.
If you’re looking for collectibles and a good laugh, this is the seller for you. Would absolutely buy again—mostly for the items, but also to see what funny thing they say next. We love 🐝🐝 I am so happy with these two items!! Awesome Plush! Fun and Kind Host! Great deals! Would buy from again! Thank you so much! 😁 Great seller !!! Thank you plush in great condition!! tysm! Loved my stuff thank you bibi 🫶 Thank you so for the figures and cute little stickers freebies! you're the best I recommend this seller 100%! I got the cutest pokemon plushies 💕💕 Thank you so much! All came safely! So glad I got these lovelies! adorable pokemon, always love to buy from ya. thank you! Super fast shipping, great packaging! Thank you 😎 Literally my favorite person ever!! You will be doing yourself a favor if you by from the bibillion💃🤍