レビュー (24,596)Wasn’t what I like. The bath bomb have no scent the bath salt has a nice smell, but the conditioner doesn’t smell good at all. Everything is great! Love Sophie’s shows! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Another great haul from hldiscounts2! This time I picked up more clothing for both myself and my daughter, and once again, I was really happy with the variety and value. It’s always nice finding pieces for the whole family in the same show, and there were plenty of great options to choose from.
Sophie continues to make these shows such a fun experience. She’s energetic, personable, and does a great job keeping the stream entertaining while showcasing all the different items. You can tell she genuinely enjoys interacting with everyone.
I’ve now made several purchases from hldiscounts2, and they continue to deliver great finds and an enjoyable shopping experience. Another five-star purchase, and I’m sure this won’t be my last! The best candy giveaways, I am addicted! Amazing beauty bundles! Lashes, serum, nail polish and more. Packaged well Thank you for the giveaway ❤️ Prices very fair. If you buy 1 item ofc shipping will eat it up. Plan to buy when you need a few things and you save having them all shipped. Slow to ship but as much as I saved in fine with that. Outstanding! Thank you Sofie !! You always explain what you are auctioning and listen to the chat! HL2 has incredible deals! 🤡😡😖DON'T MISS OUT!!!😖😡🤡🔖
BOOKMARK🔖ALL UPCOMING SHOWS 📺
🔥 🔥
🔥 🔥 🔥
🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥
🔥🔥 🔥🔥 🤡😡😖DON'T MISS OUT!!!😖😡🤡🔖
BOOKMARK🔖ALL UPCOMING SHOWS 📺
🔥 🔥
🔥 🔥 🔥
🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥
🔥🔥 🔥🔥 Love all my stuff! Thank you Loved the show. Product leaked during shipping and was pretty much empty when received. Received a full refund