レビュー (3,719)Once again, another wonderful shopping experience with Haley! Items are as promised, excellent deals and fun shows! Not to mention the super fast shipping! Def recommend!!! Everything was as expected! Great quality, no damage! Great service! Packaged well and I love my item, it came super quick! I like the quality of the items you sell. Fast shipping too. Cute item and fast shipping. Thank you! Won auction for diaper bag (great price) just a little irritated that I was not told the zipper to close the bag was broken/missing, it was going to be a baby shower gift, other than that great seller pretty friendly.Hello! Please reach out if you have issues first! I had no clue it was missing a zipper. I would have refunded you entirely. Thank you for the beautiful infant “ Carters” dress . It is a gift and they will love it 😍 😍 Honest about her products and doesn’t try to sell you anything damaged! Love herrrrrrrr! Great service! She is awesome, organized, and ships fast. Highly recommended. Wonderful seller . Thank you Items arrived quickly and in original package. Great way to save the economy! Show moved at a good pace. Host was as nice as always! Everything was NWT as described, shipping was very fast! Great seller! The diapers were exactly as described and arrived in perfect condition. Everything was packaged well, shipping was quick, and the price was great. Such an easy and pleasant transaction. I’m definitely happy with my purchase and that’s why I keep buying from her! Love this my kid is going to love this play toy. This show is just amazing. Hayley is so amazing. I love her shows. And her products are just amazing. Fast shipping! Her shows are one of a kind. Stated they cost $130 not true but my fault for believing without researching.You purchased diapers. I never ever stated they were $130. The carrier was $130 not the diapers. Please private message me because I would never state this! Thank you! Amazing price on diapers!! Another great purchase! Great prices, quality, and fast shipping! Love Haley’s shows! Always fast shipping, always great products! 🩷 I love love love your show. Thanks to you I have all the accessories and clothes for my brand new grandbaby. Thank you so much!😊 Always glad to get my items from her. She and her husband make a team and they are fun to watch. The jacket arrived dirty with stains on it. Not how it was described in the live. Hello! It was clearly described not to bid more than $1 because it was PRELOVED needed a wash and had marks on it. I always describe to a T the condition. This was your fault not mine.