レビュー (302)Great show, great energy and great hits! Package came on top and organize neatly. Bro's legit I was worried about what cards I was gonna get but to be honest he made me someone that would never be concerned with a purchase from these guys thanks for the awesome cards I got
Lmao bruh my reviews don’t lie and check out my instagram page too I got references from big sellers and been helping the pokemon community for a long time! Appreciate the review and the support! Awesome seller! The surprise set was fun, and I’m happy with my purchase. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ My slab was snapped in half I will be needing to contact whatnot I contacted whatnot to issue you a refund and responded back to all your messages! Leaving me a 1 star review is wrong because the I didn’t damage the slab. It was damaged through mishandling with USPS in transit. Giving me a bad review when it wasn’t my fault and I helped you to make things right and the slab was 3 dollars! Cards were shipped and delivered in a timely manner and carefully packaged will definitely be purchasing again thank you! Packaged really well! Tysm! Took awhile to ship, but otherwise great!! Cards are clean af good deals too Super good packaging ! Loved the stream and i even got a lego set for free 💪🏽 Seller did not ship my card in a toploader…just an Etb sleeve wrapped inside the order invoice in a bubble mailer. I think you reviewed the wrong order from another seller I checked the video receipt from my stream and you bought a slab from me. You can’t topload slabs since they’re already super protected in its own casing and super thick. You bought a cgc 9 solgaleo and lunala gx tag team from me I would really appreciate it if you could fix this review so I can keep my perfect rating! Came fast and packaged well! Great stream and great deals! Thanks!