レビュー (135,732)Thank you so very much!!!! Great price for a cologne for my son! Received my LV purse work box as advertised in good condition. On time Thanks received late but it was nice thank you so much for the giveaway it arrived after it was marked as delivered Happy with my purchase. Packaging was great and timely. Thanks for the Amazon GC givvy I love the brand new Lv crossbody bag and everything I purchase here .. my Amex loves you too 😎🫰 The purse appears worn-out Vernis wallet at a steal price. Thanks, Andy 🫶🏽 Great seller! Awesome guys! Best seller on whatnot!!! wasn't what I was expecting, looked much better online. They charged me more than I bet. inside was dirtier than anticipated. A few woven straps slightly torn but not called out on the show. It was perfect! Thank you! Where you put the sticker pulled off the finish