レビュー (402)Great streamer, clean cards, and packaged well. Thank you Amazing streamer! Amazing deals and great vibes. Thanks Huggs! 10/10!! Thank you so much :) awesome card thank you! fast shipping and came in all safe ⚡ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️. Great streamer with cool selection of cards and fast shipping! Do yourself a favor and bookmark upcoming shows!!!! Thank you so much Huggs! As always fast shipping and packaged nicely! I appreciate you! Great stream and host. Cards came packaged with care. A+++ Thank you so much for the shows and card 😇🎁☺️ everything came out gre8 💪🔥🔱🔥🔱 Excellent cards. Exactly what I ordered and fast delivery Great Show, Great Cards! Thanks 🍻 Thanks so much for the cards my fiance loves them 🫶 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Awesome seller! Cards arrived quickly, well packaged, and exactly as described. Everything was handled with care and the stream was a great experience. Definitely recommend and will be buying again. Thanks! Thank you Huggs! I appreciate you and all that you do! good cards, good stream, good shipping excellent packaging to keep cards safe. fast shipping. thanks. Huggs is one of the best here on whatnot, he is so transparent and he cares about his buyers. I highly recommend checking out his streams, you won't be disappointed. Thank you for all you do Huggs, I truly appreciate you! Awesome cards with a Super chill Host, can't ever go wrong here. Thank you Sir 🤘😁🤘 Exactly what I ordered and fast delivery