レビュー (813)A lot of care went in to the packaging. Great seller Great fast shipping and very well packaged 👌👌👌🔥🔥🔥🔥 Amazing prices and fantastic items! Super happy with my purchase and will definitely be back for more streams. Thank you! Fast shipping ang great packaging as always. thank you. Great show, great deals, everything delivered on time & the packaging was very secure. All in all, it was a great buying experience. Hype, the best layaway, best prices, best deals and the coolest dude to chill w in this app! 10/10 kuya ray is the kindest and the most respectful host hands down in here! oh packaging is 10/10 Awesome deals and the package arrived impressively well packed and protected. This is the place to be, good deals. chill vibes and most of all Awesome host!!!! Came hella fast and all the cars I got are sick thanks Well packaged and fast shipping! Great seller, fast shipping.
Maraming salamat pare for the awesome deals🤗🫡🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 it's like christmas every time i get a box from you. thank you for the great card and the great packaging and fast shipping. #CustomerForLife Hype_r your the best everything was packed amazing and your show was by far best live yet. Thank you if I could give you 10 stars I would!!! These are starting to become a weekly thing haha got it thanks brother I appreciate you 🙏