レビュー (197)Love love love the cups, they came super fast and in a he best condition, will tell others about you and love the show I will be getting so much more Absolutely love my tumbler and its packaging, the host gave me multiple options to customize it and it looked so much better in person! Amazing quality and fast shipping super happy with my purchase and will be purchasing a few more for the family thank u again 💙🤍🖤 my tumbler. It means more to me than you may know! tysm ❤️ I can’t explain how beautiful these cups are. Fast shipping. absolutely beautiful cups. for such a good price. Will definitely be ordering more. 💚💚💚 I love my cup it's just as advertised! Thank you! awesome really nice cup easy transaction a day fast shipping Fantastic Quality!! These will make the best gifts... if I can part with them! Amazing energy, great show, will definitely be back for more. My tumblers magnificent! love love love all my tumblers!! great lady to buy from Made exactly to my liking! & i love that the proceeds go to a non-profit Perfect! Super fast shipping Absolutely gorgeous!! Thank you Seller was very nice and I love my Tumbler 🥰🥰🥰 Loved my purchase and puzzle was cute. I really didn't need to spend anymore money but the seller was very nice and I plan on buying some personalized bottles as gifts for Christmas so I will be back. Thank you! What can I say that I haven’t already! LOVE my tumblers from Tina. She is great to work with when you want a certain graphic/print.
They are smooth and the colors are vibrant and I will keep coming back as i need to.
These make great presents too! I’ve gifted three and they love them!! Absolutely wonderful cup. My husband was thrilled. Thank you so much for that super fast shipping also!