レビュー (84)Everything was perfect! Thanks again everything came perfect. seller is so sweet and communication was awesome. cannot wait to get back in another show. Received all my items and everything came as described. Love everything, thank you! Oh my goodness what great items I got in my order. Everything was perfect & worked perfectly for me. Amazing pricing. I did fall asleep in part of this show bc I had been up all night. I still got many great items. This is my first time purchasing from this seller & will be looking out for her next show for sure.
Thank You! 😊 I love this dress so much! Great condition, packaged well and great price. Such great items!! Thank you so much!! I’ll be back!! 🩷 Love my jacket it’s so perfect for fall Ty so much Tysm everything is perfect love my jacket Thank you so much for the two sweater shirts! I appreciate your fast shipping. Tysm queen very communicative and kind seller❤️🌸 All my purchases were as described and in great condition. Great show and even better prices. Keep up the awesome work. Thank you so much for the deal. Item is in good shape put was described as a size 6-8 but I found the size once it was delivered to me and it is a size 4.Hello the Lululemon shirt that was bought had no tag on it as described in the show. I informed during the show that it didnt have a tag but felt it could be an 8 since it fit me (I'm a size 10). No where on the shirt did it said size 4. But if you are not satisfied, you are always free to return it. Shipping took forever! Good deals, just won’t be back due to shipping Sorry about that! I will do better in the future pinky promise ❤️ jeans are in great shape, love them. A small 8 tho, a bit too small. hoping to lose a few pounds and fit in them soon! Thank you for the goodies!! Nice stuff will buy a gift from the seller