レビュー (607)La familiaaa!!! The best streamers!!! Mind you! They became family. Enjoy the show! Bookmark it! Follow!! Don’t miss out yall got my card in great shape. always having a few laughs in his room. the ppl are cool, they always throwing up the......for him. 🧴 🧴 🧴 Thank-you for the givvy!! your shows are sooo much fun!! Love your show your great talent is asome … ☺️☺️ Best shows!! Best givvys!! Great people. Book and follow y'all!!!! They become family ✨ Thank you 😊 great show and packaging. I really have fun in your show ❤️ Thank you so much for my amazing package! 🥹💖📦 Everything was packaged with so much care and love, and I’m absolutely in love with everything! ✨😍 You can truly tell how much time and effort you put into making the package special. 🫶🏻💕 I’m so happy with my purchase and can’t wait to shop with you again! 🎀💗 Thank you again for being such an amazing seller! 🥰✨💖 Thank you so much for my amazing package! 🥹💖📦 Everything was packaged with so much care and love, and I’m absolutely in love with everything! ✨😍 You can truly tell how much time and effort you put into making the package special. 🫶🏻💕 I’m so happy with my purchase and can’t wait to shop with you again! 🎀💗 Thank you again for being such an amazing seller! 🥰✨💖 Thank you so much for my amazing package! 🥹💖📦 Everything was packaged with so much care and love, and I’m absolutely in love with everything! ✨😍 You can truly tell how much time and effort you put into making the package special. 🫶🏻💕 I’m so happy with my purchase and can’t wait to shop with you again! 🎀💗 Thank you again for being such an amazing seller! 🥰✨💖 Thank you so much for my amazing package! 🥹💖📦 Everything was packaged with so much care and love, and I’m absolutely in love with everything! ✨😍 You can truly tell how much time and effort you put into making the package special. 🫶🏻💕 I’m so happy with my purchase and can’t wait to shop with you again! 🎀💗 Thank you again for being such an amazing seller! 🥰✨💖 Thank you so much 😊 love your show and great packaging… crema team lol 😂 item as described, quick ship, good packaging, thank you Love his shows great cards and amazing energy always Beautiful cards!!! Thank You so much! Great time watching your show and opening my packs of cards! 😊❤️ They sure know how to put on a show!!! Love the Ignition family! Bookmark and Follow y'all