レビュー (608)thank you so much.. love it Thank you very much great seller . Very nice seller! Perfect items as described! Thank you! Took a couple of weeks to get some of the items I purchased. She’s so fun and kind. The wait was ok! I love everything 😊😊 thank you again for amazing shows love it 😁 thank you so much 😊 ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️. thank you so much 😊 Awesome! Like and Bookmark Iluvthisstuff if you're new here and read other reviews! Items never shipped, got refund Enjoy life and give grace when you can best wishes. Items never shipped. Had to get whatnot involved to get a refund. Seller said she was waiting on $$ for packing material, I did pay shipping.Some unforeseen events happened and it put my back a little I hate she had the experience she did however live and learn and adjust so moving forward I hope she has a great whatnot journey. Unfortunately, I got a refund and Products were never received. Awesome shipment! Best deals ever! Great prices and packing and seller thank you again Amazing items and such a fun entertaining show!!! Very happy with my stuff and the shipping. All safe! Love my goods from this seller! Thank you so much 😊