レビュー (88)Bother necklaces are even more lovely in person!
Lovely piece! Thank you so much! Ring is as expected! Very gorgeous! I’m happy with my purchase! Pristine! Thank you so much. ❤️Great seller!! Items were just as described and packaged very nicely! Thank you! fast shipping, nice item, thanks amazing shoes and great customer service!! LuvCloth is so awesome!! 🤩
Don’t hesitate and follow them and get some great finds!!! I LOVE my pieces . Would definitely order again Thank you for the givvy. Have loved all my purchases. thank u for the givey, Much appreciation Perfect transaction! Thank you! Love everything! Thank you so much!! Thank you for the 5 🌟 review! And I’m so thrilled you are pleased! See you again soon ❤️👕 Thank you, appreciate you! I had an issue and the seller is super quick to respond and help! Happy Holidays!Thank you for the review!! Very happy with purchase!! Thank you for the 5 🌟! See you at the next live! thank you, ❤️ my ItemsThank you for coming back to shop luvcloth! I always enjoy seeing you in the chat. See you next time! Excellent Seller! Packaging was great and clothes were clean and in perfect condition!Thank you so much for the rating! I definitely aim to please. See you at the next live! Great new seller !Thank you so much for the review!! I hope you enjoy your purchase!! See you at the next live!